Share the knowledge
Greetings from the Voyager Support team!
We wanted to do a quick update on some new features for your Voyager Websites and Social Media Manager.
1. New Content - Did you know we are continually adding new content to our existing Content Library categories? Weekly, new content is added and you can use it to freshen up your website and for social media postings.
2. Video - We are now adding video to your social media feeds, if you participate in the Social Media Manager program, and the response has been excellent.
3. New Widget - Next week we will be adding a new Content Library category: Slideshow Articles. Here is a link to an example: http://content.voyagerwebsites.com/slide.html#voyagerCarousel Just a few kinks to iron out of the code and we will have this available for you. New Slideshows will be added each month and they will work both in social media platforms like Facebook as well as embedded on a website page.
4. New Widget #2 - Have you seen the “IFO Widget”? Increase the leads you garner from your site by placing the IFO widget on your home page!
5. Impact - Many new features and enhancements. Impact still has a way to go before it can be considered a full-featured email system, but we continue to provide new capacities. Aspects of the system are still a bit cumbersome, such as the initial verification process, but this is an important security measure. We are always available to assist you with your Impact system, just email us at email@example.com for assistance. This email newsletter, for example, is sent via Impact to each of you. Most recently we have:
Note: If you are using Grammarly plugins in your browser, it will create problems for any editing program, including the one we use in Impact. Grammarly knows this is a problem and there is much discussion of the Grammarly bug on developer websites. For now, just disable it before you try to create an Impact email.
6. Voyager blog - we have started a blog for the Voyager websites where we will be sharing new ideas for your digital marketing. Be sure to have a look at our recent postings: http://www.voyagerwebsites.com/blog
7. Marketing Tip: On Facebook, do a small dollar ($5 - $10) boost on one or more of your posts and watch the results. Choose a post that really appeals to you. Depending on how you boost it, you are certain to get additional engagement and/or new prospective clients. Remember, only aobout 5% of your followers see any post unless you boost it!
Finally, we are always looking for feedback and suggestions for improvement. It is our goal to have the best possible website and social media program for the industry without exception. Frankly, we think we are already there, but we will never rest on our laurels and we will continue to improve our system's content and ease of use.
Let us know what we can do to assist you in your digital marketing.
Travel Research Online